Hard Days Out-Made Easy works with charity and community groups to deliver FREE workshops to support their people locally and nationally with inclusion and additional needs.
The workshops are approached with genuine personal experiences to help support families and people’s understanding. As well as understanding more about disability, your charity or community group will come away with ideas and suggestions that can be implemented immediately. The main themes will include discussions on different types of disability, best practice through the eyes of personal experiences, making quick wins and reasonable adjustments. The workshop will give you or your business a good understanding which will help to support you further.
Community workshops include:
- Transition from early Years to Primary through the eyes of SEND
- EHCP journey
- Special school or not?
- Support and what is out there
Charity workshops include:
- How to get the best from your volunteers
- Inclusive language
- When its not working how to support
- Induction of new volunteers and how to support