Why Partner with Hard Days Out?
Our Business Partners are companies who want to promote their disability and additional needs provision, activities and events. They are passionate about inclusivity and ensuring individuals/families have the best possible experience. We have partnered with a variety of local and national companies from photography to farm parks, to music venues to soft plays.
We engage with a growing audience of families and individuals with additional needs primarily in the South West, Wales and London, which is expanding fast. This means you get seen, heard and valued by many within the local and national community. Your website is listed on your page within the “business directory” which has a high CTR, which is growing each day.
As a business partner you will will have contact throughout the year from Hard Days Out which will support your venue to become more inclusive and disability aware.
Business Partner Membership include:
- Full review written by the HDO team with feedback from the venue included. Prior to the full review email/telephone to discuss suggestions and ideas. This can be used within your website and social media sites.
- A one-page report annual on the quick wins, medium- and long-term suggestions to support your venue in becoming more inclusive.
- One invitation for two delegates to one event, workshop or networking event.
- 3 newsletters sent out electronically exclusively for members.
- All events within your venue shared on our calendar front page on harddaysout.com.
- Your brand logo added to the business partner page.
Annual fee £250