Gloucester Cathedral, 12 College Green, Gloucester, GL1 2LX
We have based the review on information provided from the cathedral and online research. Thank you to Frances Bircher for providing the appropriate information.
*Tribune Gallery, accessible only via a medieval spiral staircase, is an interactive gallery space for both children and adults alike.
* Audio visual interactives, including never seen before views of the Cathedral filmed using a drone
* Multi-sensory recreated medieval chapel
* Dress up as a character from the Great East Window
* Find out about how medieval stone masons built the Cathedral and learn about what our modern masons do today to look after the building
* Design your own gruesome gargoyle”.
“The Cloister Garth is an enclosed garden within the Cathedral but it not a dedicated play area”.
They have family based activities throughout the year such as “Brunch and Bounce”. http://www.gloucestercathedral.org.uk/visit/things-to-do/family-activities/
Price and entry: FREE entry to all.
Parking: “Gloucester Cathedral has some limited blue badge parking available on a first come first served basis, or there are many other public car parks around the city”.
Disability session: The cathedral does not have a specific disability session. “We also have a sensory box which we can loan out to visitors. We are also working on a new access guide to the Cathedral which will show a level access route”.